- The provisions of these regulations apply equally to members, regardless of gender, and the use of plural pronouns is for convenience and inclusion only.
- The provisions of these Website Terms and Conditions appearing on the Website define the legal relationship between the Company, its Customers and the Website and/or the purchase of the products directly from the site and indicate the consent of the Customer to these terms and any additional conditions that appear on the site.
- The Company may at any time, at its sole discretion, update the Website Terms and Conditions.
- The Website Terms and Conditions apply to the use of the site and the services contained therein through any computer or other communication device (such as a cell phone, various tablets, etc.), as well as to the use of the Website, whether through the Internet or through any other network or means of communication.
- Nothing in these By-Laws shall derogate from the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law, 5741-1981 (hereinafter: “the Consumer Protection Law”) and regulations enacted pursuant to it, insofar as they apply to the Website (Hereinafter: “the instructions”), except in cases where such instructions may be conditioned upon and such stipulation has been made within the framework of the site whether express or implied.
- As the Company and its site managers do their best to present the most complete and comprehensive information about its products, including images, may it be clarified that all content on the site is presented in good faith; and without malicious intent and/or out of a desire to mislead, present inaccuracies and/or errors and/or omissions. The Company and its site managers will not be held responsible for any resulting misunderstandings, inaccuracies and/or errors.
- The chapter titles are provided for the convenience and orientation of the Customer and will not be used in the interpretation of the regulations.
- A mistake in describing a product/s will not obligate the Company.
- The product images on the Website are displayed for illustration purposes only. In addition, there may be differences in appearance, color, size, etc. between the product, as it is displayed on the Website, and the actual product.
- Content on the site may not be copied and used, or used by others, in any other way, including on other websites, electronic publications, in print publications, etc., for any other purpose, without express written permission from the site owners, namely Citra Cosmeceuticals.
- The date recorded, for all intents and purposes, on the Company’s computers is the determining date for all interactions and transactions.
- In order to place an order for products, the Customer must register on the Website using an online registration form.
- Any person, including a company, may use the site, including making purchases through the site, inter alia, subject to being qualified to pay for products using a valid credit card or acceptable means of payment offered by the Website (above and below: “the Customer”).
- The registration is required once, after which the Customer will not be required to re-register each time when making the purchase. (See section Confidentiality and Privacy, number 7.)
- When registering on the site, the Customer must enter a username and password as well as an email address. If the Customer forgets the password, the existing password will be sent to the Customer as entered during the initial registration on the site to the email address entered on the site.
- In the future, if and when the Customer requests to purchase additional products, the Customer will be identified by the name of the Customer and the password the Customer has chosen.
- The Customer’s details will be updated in accordance with the data that will be filled in by the Customer in the online registration form found on the Website.
- The Company may from time to time require additional identification information.
- Without derogating from the above, the Company may prevent any person from using the site, temporarily or permanently at its sole discretion and without giving notice of this in advance, including in any of the following cases:
- Committing an illegal act and/or violating the provisions of the law;
- Violation of any of these Terms and Conditions;
- Intentionally providing incorrect information;
- Performing an action that may impair the proper operation of the site and/or any of the suppliers and/or any third party;
- The credit card held by the Customer has been blocked or restricted for use in any way.
Purchase of Products on the Site
- The purchase of the products will be made by adding products to the shopping cart, after adding products to the shopping cart the Customer will enter in the online form designated for this in the process. The order includes the following Customer details: first name, last name, telephone number, email address, as well as the recipient’s details must be provided, first name, last name, telephone number, country, state, city, zip code, street number, house, floor, apartment, entrance and any other identifying details that they have to help the delivery operation to easily locate the property to which the property is being made. Delivery of the order, including comments and information regarding the shipping operation and/or if the recipient of the order is not at home. The fields marked with an asterisk must be filled in and without them it will not be possible to complete delivery of the order.
- In order to avoid any possibility of any errors in the delivery, the Customer must provide fully accurate and correct details.
- When completing the order, the Customer will confirm the order details and the correctness of the details they have provided.
- Filling in all the details is a prerequisite for executing the order, such that it may be processed efficiently and without any error, and therefore care must be taken to provide all the details accurately.
- The Customer’s details will be updated in accordance with what is stated in the online order form on the Website.
- Filling in all the details required for the purchase of the product by the Customer will be regarded as placing an order (hereinafter: “the order”) upon receipt of the order, the site will check the credit card details, and only after the approval of the credit company, the operation will be approved and a final confirmation of the order will be issued; the Customer will then be charged for the product through the credit card, as explained below, and all subject to the products being in the Company’s inventory and Website.
- The details as entered in the order form by the Customer will constitute conclusive evidence of the willing intentions of the actions taken.
How to make the payment for the order
- Payment for the products will be made by credit card and any similar service as it becomes available for use on the Site, from time to time at the discretion of the Company.
- If the Customer chooses to use a credit card to make the payment, the Customer will be asked to provide the credit card details, ID card, card type, CVV and expiration.
- The Company reserves the right to stop using any means of payment on the site, allow the use of additional means of payment and apply different payment arrangements to different types of credit cards or means of payment that the Company will respect.
- Once the payment details have been entered in the online order form, a confirmation of receipt of the order details and shipping costs, to be borne by the Customer, will be sent to the Customer via email. It will be clarified that this approval does not oblige the Company to provide the products ordered and it only indicates that the order details have been received by the Company.
- Immediately after placing the order, the Company will check the means of payment used by the Customer, an appropriate notice will be given to the Customer that the order has been approved and the Customer’s account will be charged for the cost of the service.
- In the event that the transaction is not approved by the credit company or any other means of payment at that time, the Customer will receive appropriate notice and the Company will contact the Customer to complete or cancel the transaction.
- Approval of the purchase operation is conditional on the product being purchased being in stock on the order date and/or in time for the requested delivery date, as well as the ability to ship merchandise to the requested country or location. If it is not stated that the product is not in stock and/or the product has not been removed from the site by the time the order is placed, the Company will not be liable other than the Company refunding the Customer any amount paid, if paid to Company, and/or canceling the charge for the purchase.
- It will be clarified that there may be situations in which even though the item is displayed on the Website as existing in stock, in practice it is missing and cannot be delivered. In such cases, the transaction will be canceled and the Customer will have no claim in this regard, subject to refund of the amount paid by the Customer.
- The delivery date will be determined by the date of approval of the transaction by the credit card company or other available electronic wallet service approved.
- If the Customer is mistakenly charged by the credit company, the Customer must notify the Company in order to make a credit accordingly.
Delivery and transportation of products
- The delivery of the product by the Website will be made only after receiving a payment confirmation from the credit company, i.e. the product and relevant shipping charges have been paid for, as specified above. The product(s) will be delivered to the address the Customer typed and/or submitted at the time of placing the order via the online form.
- The site undertakes to deliver the goods within the delivery time to the requested destination and will do its best to ensure that the product arrives quickly.
- The Company will act to the best of its ability to deliver the products quickly and the products within 14-21 business days from the date of receipt of the order for standard international shipping, per the Shipping Policy and confirmed if sent by registered mail and within 5-7 business days if sent by courier for domestic orders. Product delivery times are impacted by shipping dates, which include only the calculation of business days (Sundays to Thursdays, not including Fridays, Saturdays, holidays and public holidays).
- The orders will be delivered through couriers and/or shipping company/ies on behalf of the Company are in accordance with the terms of the couriers and/or shipping company/ies, the distribution destination and its work week, holidays, and by prior arrangement with the recipient of the order.
- If the shipping company is unable to make the shipment to the shipping address for any reason. The Company will inform the Customer and will work to find an alternative solution that will meet the wishes of both parties.
- In all cases where the products are delivered via courier, postal authorities and/or shipping companies, to the shipping address provided by the Customer when placing the order, the products will be shipped in a timely manner, however, delivery cannot be controlled by the Company and/or its suppliers.
- The delivery dates indicated on the Website and above do not apply to products that are not available in the Website’s inventory and/or the inventory of a relevant supplier.
- The deliveries are made by a courier company, through which the products will be transported. The terms of the courier company will be binding on the Customer.
- Shipping Fee – In addition to the price of the ordered products, the Customer will be charged a shipping fee, the amount of the shipping fee will appear at the end of the order process, depending on the shipping method chosen by the Customer, unless otherwise stated.
- The shipping fee will be paid at the time of payment for the product(s). On sales which specify credit card payment in installments, the site may charge the shipping fee upon charging the first payment.
- The Company will not be responsible for any delay and/or delay in delivery and/or non-delivery of the products caused as a result of one of the following reasons:
- Force majeure and without prejudice to the aforesaid generality of war, military operation, emergency operation and/or natural disasters and/or from events beyond the site’s control such as strikes and closure of markets and/or suppliers of services or goods needed to produce supplies or transport product.
- Any reason beyond the control of the site and/or the Company.
- A party associated with the mission operation.
- The delivery times of the indicated products include only the calculation of business days (Sundays to Thursdays not including Fridays and Saturdays, holiday eves and holidays).
- The Customer must immediately notify the Website if the product is not delivered during the delivery period specified on the Website, in which case the new delivery time will be considered from the date of coordination of a new date.
- Care must be taken to fill in accurate and up-to-date details, in case the products are returned to the Company due to incorrect details, the Customer will be charged for shipping and handling fees.
Cancellation of a purchase by the Customer
- The Customer may cancel the transaction in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law and regulations enacted thereunder. Without derogating from:
- Cancellation will only be made by written notice to the email address email@example.com
- Cancellation of a transaction by the Customer will not be possible with regard to the purchase of certain items, as specified in subsection 14C (d) of the Consumer Protection Law.
- Cancellation of the transaction by the Customer is subject to the product being returned as reasonably as possible in its original packaging.
- After receiving the cancellation notice, the Customer will be reimbursed the amount paid by the Customer for the product less cancellation fees at a rate of 5% of the transaction amount or $31 (NIS 100), whichever is lower (the shipping fee is not part of the product price and will therefore be deducted from the refund). In the event of cancellation of a transaction due to a defect or non-compliance, the Customer will not be charged any cancellation fee. Additional provisions of the Consumer Protection Act regarding the cancellation of the purchase by the Customer, including regarding the obligation to return the product, will also apply.
Cancellation of a purchase by the Company
- The Company may, at its sole discretion, for any reason, and at any time, cancel or terminate a transaction and/or sale and/or order, in whole or in part, and/or the activity of the site, in whole or in part.
- Notice of such cancellation or discontinuance will be given to the user or the Customer, and the Company will refrain from charging the Customer’s credit card or refund the Customer any amount paid for the products, to the extent paid.
- Except for the refund of the said transaction amount, the user or Customer will not have any claim and/or demand towards the Company and/or the supplier in respect of the cancellation of the transaction as stated in this section.
- If it is discovered that a product is out of stock, the site may cancel the order or offer an equivalent replacement item. If such an order is canceled, the site will not be responsible and will not bear any direct, indirect, consequential or special damage caused to the Customer or a third party, including, but not only, damage due to the purchase of the item from a third party at a higher price.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property rights, including patents, copyrights, designs, designs and trade secrets, are the property of the Company only or of other third parties authorized by the Company to use them.
- These rights apply, among other things, to the data on the Website, including the list of products, the description and design of the products and any other details related to the Company’s operation.
- These rights also apply to the site name and domain name of the Site (www.odem-care.com) and the trademarks (whether registered or not), which are all the property of the Company. They may not be used without the prior written consent of the Company.
- No information may be copied, reproduced, distributed, sold, marketed, rented or translated from the site, including trademarks, images and texts, product design, product images, etc. without the prior written consent of the Company.
- Hyperlinks to the Website (www.odem-care.com) must be made in such a way that the content may be viewed exactly as represented by the Company, and consent must be received in writing by the Company.
- The Company may order the cancellation of a hyperlink even after giving its consent at its sole discretion and in this case, recipients of the prior consent will not have any claim and/or demand and/or claim against the Company.
- The Company has tested its products for safety and efficacy and has obtained the requisite licenses by the Israeli Ministry of Health. All products are accompanied by Directions for Use, Ingredients and disclaimers to inform and protect Customers from any and all harm. The Company and/or anyone on its behalf will not directly and/or indirectly bear any responsibility for damages arising from and/or related in any way, to use or misuse of the products.
- The Company (and/or anyone on its behalf) does not directly or indirectly bear any responsibility for damages resulting from the use and/or reliance on information published on external sites, which can be accessed through any of the services on the site. It will be clarified that the Company does and will do its best to cooperate with reliable and reputable sources only.
- The Company (and/or anyone on its behalf) does not directly and/or indirectly bear any responsibility for damages arising from and/or related in any way to the use and/or performance of the Website.
- In any case, the Company will not be responsible for any activity of any other party that is not under its full control.
- As a responsible supplier, the Company requests that any and all issues of concern regarding the Company, its products and/or its Website be communicated directly to the Company immediately to: firstname.lastname@example.org in writing and or by telephone: +972-050-711-3548.
Confidentiality and Privacy
- All the personal details of the Customer (name, email, etc.), will be stored in the Company’s databases.
- The Company will not pass on the Customer’s personal details to anyone other than the suppliers, if necessary and only for the purpose of completing a transaction.
- The Company will not make any use of the details of the Customer’s means of payment except to make a payment for a transaction that the Customer requested to make, and these details will not be passed on to any other party other than for this purpose. For the avoidance of doubt, the details of the means of payment are not stored in the Company’s databases.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company may transfer a user’s personal details to a third party in cases where the Customer has committed an act or omission that harms and/or may harm the Company and/or any third parties, the Customer has used the Company’s services to commit an illegal act, if the Company receives a legal judgment instructing the Company to provide the details of the Customer to a third party as well as in any dispute or legal proceedings.
- The Company may use the Customer’s personal details, without identifying the specific Customer, for the purpose of analyzing statistical information and presenting and/or passing it on to other parties.
- As this involves performing operations in an online environment, the Company cannot guarantee complete immunity from intrusion into its computers or the disclosure of information stored by illegal operators. If a third party manages to penetrate the information held by the Company and/or misuses it, the user will not have any claim or demand towards the Company.
- The Company will be allowed to use “cookies” in order to provide the user with a fast and efficient service and save the Customer the need to enter their personal details every time they enter the site.
- In the event of cases beyond the control of the Company and/or arising from force majeure, the Company will not be liable for any damage of any kind, indirect or direct, caused to the Customer and/or anyone on behalf of the Customer with this information lost or if used unauthorized.
Law and Judgment
- The law applicable to these regulations and/or to any action and/or conflict arising therefrom is Israeli law only.
- In any case of dispute, the courts of Tel Aviv-Yafo will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The law applicable to the use of the Website, the invitation and these regulations, including the interpretation and enforcement of the regulations is Israeli law only.